HowTo: Deploying Hugo on S3 and Cloudfront

@parsiya @joseph.lust @bep @ArjenSchwarz

Glad I found this rather than creating a new comment. Excuse my backend-tech ignorance on this one.

I’m using Hugo to create a documentation site for internal purposes only at my nonprofit. The site is coming along great, but I’m wondering if there is a way to still host the site via Amazon (I believe our internal IS has a robust AWS package) but blacklist every IP outside of our internal network (thereby requiring VPN login for my colleagues to access the site). My original plan was to have this be a public site, but some of the higher-ups are of the mind that this is high-value intellectual property (it’s not, and nobody would care, and I always defer to open).

The ideal workflow is almost done: Local changes in colleagues text editor > Push to our private GitHub for Enterprise Repo > Wercker file watches for change and builds Hugo site (thanks again @ArjenSchwarz for all your help!) > Wercker pushes to Amazon hosting

I’ve got everything except the emboldened last step. Any help would be greatly appreciated!